Castle Park Dental Care
“The Cost Effective Way To
Pay For Your Dental Care”
What Is The Castle Park Dental Care Loyalty Club?
The Castle Park Dental Care Loyalty Club offers a simple and flexible way to help you pay for your routine preventative dental care.
Our Loyalty Club will help you to budget for the cost of your check-ups, hygiene visits and when needed, dental radiographs.
Here at Castle Park Dental Care we understand just how important your oral health is. In fact, keeping your mouth healthy can help promote your general health and wellbeing. Regular visits to your dentist can help reduce the need for complex and costly dental treatment.
Membership ensures that you have access to quality dental care, offers you a simple, flexible way to pay for your dental care and is designed to help you keep on top of your dental health.
In return for a nominal monthly payment we provide you with a comprehensive programme of maintenance, prevention, discounted treatment and worldwide accident and emergency insurance. Your dentist will advise you how often you need to be seen and our reception team will explain how much your dental plan will cost.
What Is Included In The Loyalty Club?
- Dental health checks as agreed with your dentist
- Hygiene appointments with top tips for home maintenance to help keep your gums and teeth healthy
- Any necessary radiographs
- 10% loyalty club discount off any further treatment *
- Up to £10,000 worldwide dental accident, emergency and out of hours cover
- Family Group discounts of 5% are available if one direct debit payment cover more than one patient registered on the Castle Park Dental Care Loyalty Club
Ask Your Dentist About How You Can Benefit From The Castle Park Loyalty Club
What Is The Cost of the Loyalty Club?
One-Off Administration Fee – £ 8.00
Maintenance Plan A – £ 7.19
1 exam, 1 hygiene visit, intra-oral radiographs, 10% discount on further treatment, worldwide dental injury and emergency insurance
Maintenance Plan B – £14.39
2 exams, 2 hygiene visit, intra-oral radiographs, 10% discount on further treatment, worldwide dental injury and emergency insurance
Maintenance Plan C – £21.28
2 exams, 4 hygiene visit, intra-oral radiographs, 10% discount on further treatment, worldwide dental injury and emergency insurance
Children’s Maintenance Plan – £ 4.04
2 exams, intra-oral radiographs, 10% discount on further treatment, worldwide dental injury and emergency insurance
Does not cover Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, Dental Implants
What Is The Dental Accident And Emergency Insurance?
The Castle Park Dental Care Loyalty Club is not an insurance scheme but we have included insurance from Hiscox, one of the UK’s leading insurers to pay for the cost of treatment if you damage your teeth as a result of an accident of need a dentist in an emergency outside of normal surgery hours.
The cost is included in your monthly payment and the insurance covers you anywhere in the world for:
- Accidental damage to your teeth as a result of a fall or blow
- Emergency treatment when away from home or outside normal surgery hours
* for full terms and conditions please refer to the Supplementary Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance Policy available at Reception
How Do I Pay?
Monthly by direct debit. Please ask a member of our team for a direct debit mandate.
How Do I Join?
By telephoning the practice or at reception. Please ask a member of our team for further information.