Emergency dental care
Serving patients throughout Cottingham, Hull and East Yorkshire
Our Loyalty Club
Our Loyalty club helps you budget for the cost of check-ups, hygiene visits and dental radiographs.
Pain Free Dentistry
92% of 1,041 patients surveyed over 6 months said their dental treatment was pain free.
A Personal Approach
At Castle Park Dental Care, we offer a holistic approach to give you the best overall result.
Our free visit gives you an informal chance to discuss your dental requirements.
If you have toothache, a broken tooth that is causing you discomfort or have damaged your mouth in an accident, please give us a call on 01482 770597. If you call early in the morning we will try and arrange an emergency dental appointment for you for the same day.
We work on an appointment system, and we have allocated emergency slots. We will try our best to minimise waiting time for emergency patients, but we respectfully ask patients to be aware that in some cases there may be an unavoidable delay.
Outside of practice hours patients may ring the usual practice number 01482 770597. The recorded message will then advise you how to contact the Castle Park Dental Care team.
Whilst waiting for your appointment you may want to try the following steps to help you manage any dental emergencies:
- If you are in pain, use an over the counter pain reliever such as paracetamol (unless advised not to by your GP)
- Rinse your mouth out with warm water
- Apply pressure on any bleeding areas using gauze or a wet teabag
- Apply an icepack to your cheek if there’s any swelling
- If you have access to it, cover any major cracks with temporary dental cement
- Cover any broken teeth with milk, saliva or saline solution
Whilst the above steps may help you manage any dental discomfort, its still important to see a dentists ASAP in order to address the underlying issue and prevent further deterioration.
Ask us a question
Feel free to ask us a question in the form below and a member of staff will get back to you as soon as possible.